- Category: Static
- Published on Thursday, 01 September 2011 19:43
- Written by NJSA Office
- Hits: 1907
The New Jersey Soccer Association is the oldest member of the United States Soccer Federation, the governing body of soccer in the United States.
It governs all aspects of soccer for players above the age of 19 and accepts to its membership organized groups of Men and Women wishing to play at a Recreation and/or Competitive level.
It provides Medical and Liability Insurance to all its members.
It organizes many programs under the auspices of the U.S.S.F.:
- State and National Cups for Open age, U20, U23, Over-30, Over-40 for both Men and Women.
- Select team programs: to showcase the best players to the national teams program.
- Veterans and Coed Cups
- Scholarship programs for male and female players
- Soccer Hall of Fame
- Recognize Outstanding performances and services.